Shoprite Set Ablaze In – Zambia

Fire has swept through Mansa Shoprite branch in Luapula Province of Zambia, destroying properties worth millions. The fire outbrake which happened yesterday, October 26, between 20:00 hours and 21:00 hours had reportedly given the Zambian fire service operatives’ tough time in putting out due to the unavailability of water, reports say.

According to reports, the cause of the fire emanated from the store room and the value of the property destroyed have not been established yet. Meanwhile investigations have been instituted in the matter to what brought about the fire out brake.

 ROPC 2020

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply