Overview Of: Skoll MBA Scholarships at Said Business School
The Skoll MBA may be a competitive scholarship for incoming MBA students who pursue entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges. The Scholarship provides funding and exclusive opportunities to satisfy with world-renowned entrepreneurs, thought-leaders and investors.
Said graduate school at University of Oxford, UK.
Field of study:
Oxford Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Number of Awards:
Up to 4 per annum
The scholarship covers the complete costs of tuition and college fees for the MBA programme also as partial living expenses supported need, up to a further £14,985.
- Entrepreneurial action
• you’ve got identified opportunities and brought action so as to form positive social impact
• you’ve got spent preferably a minimum of 3 years driving change through entrepreneurial approaches. for instance , you’ll have:
– Started or grown a social venture
– OR led the expansion of a social impact initiative within an organisation
– OR been tackling a selected social/environmental issue, through a core thread that unites your work
- Creating impact with attention on systems change
• you’ll demonstrate the outcomes and impact of your entrepreneurial action
• Your impact addresses unjust systems and practise in your area of labor
- Personal qualities of a social entrepreneur
• you’re a force for positive change
• you’re single-minded and protracted , with a willingness to fail and begin again
• you’ve got bias toward action
• you’ve got a bent to explore your environment for opportunities and resources
• you’ve got a willingness to require personal, and sometimes financial, risks
• You develop networks and leverage members to pursue mutual goals
• you’ve got apprenticed with the matter * or experienced the problem you’re trying to unravel
- The Oxford MBA is critical to your career trajectory
• you’ll demonstrate why business education is important in helping to develop your work/impact at this stage
- Financial need
• you’re during a position where the value of the programme may be a significant financial burden
• you’ll demonstrate the necessity for the Scholarship (for example, thanks to previous work experiences or personal circumstances)
To be considered for the scholarship, you want to connect with Skoll Centre to register your interest within the Scholarship. Apply for the Oxford Saïd MBA during stages 1, 2, or 3 (including submitting your Skoll Scholarship essays) by 11 September 2020, 30 October 2020, or 8 January 2021, respectively. Once you’ve received confirmation that you simply are accepted onto the MBA programme, the Skoll Centre will send you a link to the second a part of the scholarship application.
It is important to go to the official website (link found below) to access the appliance form and for detailed information on the way to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://skollscholarship.org/