University of Gothenburg in Sweden
Field(s) of study:
Any full-time, Masters programmes offered at the University including the Bachelor’s programme in Software Engineering
Number of Scholarships:
60 for Master of Arts and Master of Science programmes and 4 for Master’s programmes within the Fine, Applied and humanistic discipline
Citizens from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
Scholarships cover the schooling fee of the programme you’re admitted to. it’s a tuition fee waiver only; no additional support for living expenses or travel grants are provided.
You are eligible to use for the scholarship if you meet the standards listed below:
• you’re required to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities
• you’ve got applied to any of our master’s programmes, full-time studies otherwise you have applied for the bachelor’s programme in software engineering (full-time studies).
• you want to have submitted your application by 15 January 2021 through universityadmissions.se.
• you’ve got paid the appliance fee and documented your eligibility for studies by 1 February 2021.
• you’ve got listed a programme at the University of Gothenburg, as your first choice at universityadmissions.se.
To be considered for the scholarships, one must have applied for a Master’s Programme via universityadmissions.se by 15 January 2021. Only applicants with a University of Gothenburg programme as their first choice are eligible to use for a scholarship.
Eligible students will receive an email with application instructions by 8 February 2021. the appliance will then close on 15 February 2021.
It is important to go to the official website (link found below) to access the appliance form and for detailed information on the way to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.gu.se/en/study-in-gothenburg/apply/scholarships-for-fee-paying-students/axel-adler-scholarship